Training Resource Links
This section contains trainings from external sources on topics ranging from how hearing works to the dangers of noise, and from hearing loss research discoveries to hearing loss prevention methods.
American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
American Tinnitus Association
- Videos – View ATAs collection of informative videos.
- Podcasts – Listen to or download podcasts on health threats of noise, tinnitus research, and tinnitus management programs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Virtual Exhibit – A collection of games, demonstrations and activities that address questions about hearing loss prevention
Hearing Center of Excellence
Hearing Health Foundation
- How Hearing Works – Video overview of the anatomy of the ear and how we process sound in order to hear
Military Audiology Association
- Resources List – Browse links to material, news and updates for military health professionals
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
Occupational Safety & Health Administration
U.S. Army Public Health Command
Note: The Hearing Center of Excellence does not endorse the accuracy or use of the aforementioned resources. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only.